Update regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The health and safety of Mid City TMS patients and staff is our highest priority. We would like to update you about how we are facing the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to provide treatment, while also doing all that we can to reduce the transmission of the virus. Throughout this crisis, we have pledged to be available to our patients and provide care in the safest possible way. As this crisis evolves, we are continuously refining our protocols to allow patients to visit the office to receive care.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following policies in our office:
- We are continuing to evaluate new patients with either virtual telehealth visits or in office visits and deciding on an individual basis when and how it would be best to proceed with treatment.
- All patients coming into the office are pre-screened for potential infection.
- We are limiting the number of people in the waiting room to one person at a time
- Staff disinfects exam rooms and office space after each patient
- All staff wear appropriate PPE. Patients also must wear face masks.
We encourage each of you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. You can do so by calling 212-517-1867.
As always, Mid City TMS staff adheres to strict cleanliness standards, including regular and thorough handwashing, sterilizing and disinfecting medical equipment, and avoiding contact with anyone showing symptoms of infection.
For those who are coming into our office, we ask that you adhere to the CDC guidelines to reduce the risk of transmission: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
We will continue to keep you updated with any changes to our service.